- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude
- University of Chicago, B.A., 2009, with honors
Bar & Court Admissions
- Hon. Roslynn R. Mauskopf . U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2012-2013
Frank is an associate in the Columbus office and a member of the corporate and business organizations group. Frank’s practice focuses on advising business owners and entrepreneurs in merger and acquisition, private equity and venture capital transactions. Frank also counsels clients in general business matters including the formation, capitalization and divestiture of business entities, inter-owner disputes and the drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements. Frank represents individuals, private equity firms, portfolio companies, publicly traded corporations and companies with international operations, with a particular focus on large privately held companies.
Prior to joining Vorys, Frank served as a law clerk to the Honorable Roslynn R. Mauskopf in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Frank received his J.D. magna cum laude from Boston College Law School, where he was an articles editor for the Boston College Law Review, a member of the National Moot Court team and a member of the student government. Frank earned his B.A. with honors from the University of Chicago and attended St. Charles Preparatory high school.
Frank is an active member of the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral and supports the fundraising efforts of the Columbus Museum of Art.
Notable experiences include:
- Representation of NASDAQ-listed Air Transport Services Group, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Omni Air International for $845 million.
- Representing Bob Evans Farms, Inc. in the acquisition of Pineland Farms Potato Company, Inc.
- Representing M/I Homes, Inc. in an acquisition in Detroit, Michigan.
- Representing Safelite Group, Inc. in its acquisition of several regional vehicle glass repair and replacement companies located across the United States.
- Representing Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc. in its sale of an ancillary financial services business.
- Representing R.G. Barry Corporation in its over $200 million sale to Mill Road Capital.
- Representing a New York based private equity fund in numerous multi-million dollar portfolio company acquisitions across the country.
- Representing CBC Companies, Inc. in its acquisition of Kroll Factual Data, Inc.
- Representing Thirty-One Gifts, LLC in its acquisition of Rendi LLC.
- Representing a marine engine manufacturer in a $30 million sale transaction.
- Representing a national fraternal organization in the restructuring of the corporate governance structure of over 30 business entities in numerous states.
- Representing numerous privately and publicly held companies in M&A, private equity and venture financing transactions valued at up to $850 million across numerous industries (including technology, specialty manufacturing, retail gas and convenience stores, commercial real estate services, financial services, automotive services, retail, restaurants and financial institutions).
Professional and Community Activities
- The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Member and Choir Member
- Columbus Museum of Art, Wonderball Planning Committee Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Young ACG Board Member
- 8/11/2014Vorys recently advised Insight Bank on its sale to First Financial Bancorp, the parent holding company of First Financial Bank, National Association.