- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude
- University of Chicago, B.A., 2009, with honors
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- Hon. Roslynn R. Mauskopf . U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2012-2013
Frank is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the corporate and business organizations group. Frank’s practice focuses on advising executive teams, business owners and entrepreneurs on merger and acquisition, private equity and venture capital transactions. Frank also counsels clients in general business matters including the formation of business entities, and the drafting and negotiation of business contracts and commercial agreements. Frank represents large privately held companies, family offices, private equity firms and their portfolio companies, entrepreneurs and other business owners. Frank has counseled clients in numerous industries including specialty manufacturing, technology, retail gas and convenience stores, commercial real estate services, financial services, automotive services, retail, restaurants, medical practices and franchisors/franchisees.
Prior to joining Vorys, Frank served as a law clerk to the Honorable Roslynn R. Mauskopf in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Frank received his J.D. magna cum laude from Boston College Law School, where he was an editor for the Boston College Law Review, a member of the National Moot Court team and a member of the student government. Frank earned his B.A. with honors from the University of Chicago and attended St. Charles Preparatory high school.
Frank is an active member of the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral and supports the fundraising efforts of the Community Shelter Board, North Market Development Authority and Columbus Museum of Art.
Notable experiences include:
- Representing Bob Evans Farms, Inc. in the acquisition of Pineland Farms Potato Company, Inc.
- Representing M/I Homes, Inc. in an acquisition in Detroit, Michigan.
- Representing Safelite Group, Inc. in its acquisition of several regional vehicle glass repair and replacement companies located across the United States.
- Representing Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc. in its sale of an ancillary financial services business.
- Representing R.G. Barry Corporation in its over $200 million sale to Mill Road Capital.
- Representing Tailored Brands, Inc., and its subsidiary, The Men's Wearhouse, Inc., in the sale of its corporate apparel business to a group led by the existing U.K. corporate apparel executive team
- Representing a Midwest-based technology startup in a $9 million Series A investment round and $11 million Series B investment round.
- Representing a New York-based private equity fund in numerous multi-million dollar portfolio company acquisitions across the country.
- Representing CBC Companies, Inc. in its acquisition of Kroll Factual Data, Inc.
- Representing a marine engine manufacturer in a $30 million sale transaction.
- Representing Thirty-One Gifts, LLC in its acquisition of Rendi LLC.
- Representing a national fraternal organization in the restructuring of the corporate governance structure of over 30 business entities in numerous states.
Professional and Community Activities
- The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Member and Cantor
- Community Shelter Board, Under One Roof Event Committee Member
- Columbus Museum of Art, Wonderball Planning Committee Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Young ACG Board Member
- 8/11/2014Vorys recently advised Insight Bank on its sale to First Financial Bancorp, the parent holding company of First Financial Bank, National Association.