- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, J.D., 1981
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 1977
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Dan is a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. He represents developers and lenders in mortgage loan financing transactions, as well as handling local counsel opinion work and the general real estate needs of corporate clients.
Career highlights include:
- Representing several major life insurance companies in mortgage loans transactions in Ohio and throughout the Midwest
- Representing the tenant of the Nationwide Arena project in lease negotiations with the owner
Dan is a member of the American Bar Association, the Ohio Bar Association and the Columbus Bar Association.
Dan has spoken on a variety of commercial and real property topics, including mechanics' liens and mortgage law.
Dan received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law and his B.A. from The Ohio State University.
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Real Estate, 2011-2017
- Columbus CEO, Top Lawyers in Columbus, 2010-2015, 2018
- The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2006-2020
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated
- 8/15/2018One hundred and thirteen lawyers from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2019.