- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2000, cum laude
- Heiden Torah Institute, Machon Shlomo Jerusalem, Israel 1994-1996
- University of California, B.A., 1994, with honors
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Bryan is a partner in the Vorys Cleveland office where he practices financial services, creditors’ rights, real estate and business law. He primarily represents financial institutions and servicers in restructurings, workouts, insolvency proceedings, and litigation matters. He also serves as “outside” General Counsel for several closely-held companies.
Bryan regularly speaks at seminars on lender liability, bankruptcies, Article 9, loan restructurings and receiverships. He has been named as one of The Best Lawyers in America® in bankruptcy and creditor-debtor rights law for 11 consecutive years.
Bryan spends significant time in Israel. He lived there from 1994-1996, when he completed a post-graduate program in Jewish philosophy and Talmudic law at the Heiden Torah Institute, Machon Shlomo.
Bryan received his J.D. cum laude from Case Western Reserve University School of Law and his B.A. with honors from the University of California, San Diego.
Professional and Community Activities
- Cleveland Jewish Federation, Community Planning Committee, Member
- Jewish Education Center of Cleveland, Board of Trustees, Member
- Naaleh, Board of Directors, Member
- Cleveland Chesed Center, Board of Directors, Member
- Segula, Board of Directors, Member
- Jewish Federation of Cleveland, Young Leadership Division Business Networking Sub-Committee, Member 2016-2018
- Turnaround Management Association, Board of Directors, 2010-2014
- Mortgage Bankers Association, Litigation Sub-Committee, 2015-1018 Mandel Symposium, Jewish Federation of Cleveland, 2007
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law, 2009-2020
- The Best Lawyers in America, Bankruptcy Litigation, 2013-2020
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights, 2010-2012
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Business Litigation, 2005 & 2007
- Cleveland Jewish News, "20 on the Rise" Class of 2008
- 8/15/2018One hundred and thirteen lawyers from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2019.