- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 1997 cum laude
- Miami University, B.A., 1994
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Bryan is a partner in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. He is a corporate attorney whose practice focuses on finance and real estate.
Bryan represents lenders in a wide range of secured and unsecured transactions, including syndicated and single bank asset-based facilities, commercial loans, subordinated debt financings and all types of commercial real estate loans. He also has substantial experience representing both public and private companies in the structuring, financing, acquisition, development, construction, leasing and disposition of retail, commercial, multi-family and industrial properties. He also assists developers in tax credit transactions. In addition, Bryan regularly counsels corporate clients on organization, capitalization, finance, mergers and acquisitions, succession planning and general corporate and governance matters.
Bryan is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth, the Commercial Finance Association, the International Council of Shopping Centers and the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties. He also is a member of the American Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association and the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
Bryan received his J.D. cum laude from the Case Western Reserve University School of Law and his B.A. from Miami University.
Professional and Community Activities
- First American Title Insurance Company, Board of Advisors
- United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Cleveland, Board of Directors, 2016-present
- NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties), Member
- SFN (Secured Finance Network, formerly CFA Commercial Finance Association), Member
- ULI (Urban Land Institute), Member
- GCMBA (Greater Cleveland Mortgage Bankers Association), Member
Honors & Awards
- Client Service All-Star, BTI, 2015
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Real Estate Law, 2011
- The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2017-2020
- The Best Lawyers in America, Banking and Finance Law, 2020
- 8/15/2018One hundred and thirteen lawyers from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2019.